Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The lie, or life?

And Jesus continued, "Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name? And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers."
--Matthew, 7:21-23
Pope John Paul II has informed us that "the unconditional choice of life reaches its full religious and moral meaning when it flows from, is formed by and nourished by faith in Christ...with the light and strength of this faith, therefore, in facing the challenges of the present situation, the Church is becoming more aware of the grace and responsibility which come to her from her Lord of proclaiming, celebrating and serving the Gospel of Life."
--John Paul II, Evangelium Vitae, p.51
Our prayer today is that the powers of heaven, in union with our prayers, the prayers of the Church suffering and the Church triumphant will defeat this abomination--this LIE--called health care reform...let us Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment