Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fatima message...

August 4, 1979

"Today, reparation on the part of my children must also increase, because there is an ever increasing number of offenses committed against my Immaculate Heart, by insults against my Immaculate Conception, against my perpetual virginity, against my divine and universal motherhood and against my images and because, above all, the souls of the little ones are being alienated from me. Let the first Saturday of every month be for you real encounters of reparative prayer and a generous response to the request I have made of you...now as the battle grows more violent, I must provide moments of spiritual peace and repose for all...by praying and making reparation with your heavenly Mother, you will be consoled and strengthened by me.
Thus, I will receive greater reparation from you, and you will receive new strength and light from your Mother, to walk along the difficult road of these times of yours."--
Interior Locution to Fr. Stefano Gobbi.
-Our Lady Speaks to Her Beloved Priests, (1987). p.254

Our Lady of Fatima asked that her children pray daily the rosary, and make the first Saturday of each month for five months a time of reparative prayer...To go to confession, Mass and receive Holy Communion, and pray the rosary. She states, "To my daughter Sister Lucy--one of the children of Fatima--I promised a special protection at the moment of death and to obtain the graces necessary for salvation for all my children who, harking to my request, will have devoutly carried out the practice of the five first Saturdays." August 4, 1979
How little Our Holy Mother asks of us--for our own salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment