Monday, June 14, 2010

Cenacles of Prayer...

January 22, 1980

"Pray more and more.
Pray together with me, through the recitation of the holy rosary.
Pray and do penance that the times be shortened, and that the greatest possible number of my children may be eternally saved.
Pray that suffering may serve to convert all those who have strayed far from God.
Pray that you may never doubt the love of the Father, who always watches over you and provides for you, and makes use of suffering as a means of healing you from sickness of corruption, of infidelity, of rebellion, of impurity, of atheism.
I now ask you for more prayer.

Multiply your cenacles of prayer.
Multiply your rosaries, recited well and in union with me. Offer me also your suffering and your penance.
I ask you for prayer and penance for the conversion of sinners, that even my most rebellious and most distant children may return to God, who awaits them with the merciful eagerness of a Father.

And then, together we will form a great net of love that will envelop and save the whole world.
Thus my motherly and supreme intervention can be extended everywhere, for the salvation of all who have gone astray."
--Our Lady Speaks to Her Beloved Priests (1987, p.274).

No comments:

Post a Comment