Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Come Holy Spirit...

May 13, 1994

"Come at the voice of your well-beloved Spouse who calls you. I am the heavenly Spouse of the Holy Spirit. As, through a singular design of the Father, I have become true Mother of the Son, so also have I become true Spouse of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has given Himself to my soul by an interior and true spousal union, and of this has been born the divine fruit of the virginal conception of the Word in my most pure womb.
The Spirit cannot resist the voice of the Spouse who calls to Him. And so unite yourselves, each and all, to me, my little children, in invoking today the gift of the Holy Spirit. Let your supplication become the prayer of these last times. Let your prayers be habitual, repeated frequently by you, because it has been taught to you and is being passionately demanded of you by your heavenly Mother: 'Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse.'"
--Anniversary of the 1st apparition at Fatima
To The Priests-Our Lady's Beloved Sons, MMP (2009);Locutions to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, MMP [1973-97]: #521, pp.816-17

No comments:

Post a Comment