Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Psalm of David...

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
When evildoers assail me,
uttering slanders against me,
my adversaries and foes,
they shall stumble and fall.

Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud,
be gracious to me and answer me!
Thou hast said, "Seek ye my face."
My heart says to thee,
"Thy face Lord do I seek."
Hide not thy face from me.

I believe that I shall see the goodness of
the Lord
in the land of the living!
Wait for the Lord;
be strong, and let your heart take
courage;
yea, wait for the Lord!

Psalm 27, v.1-2, 7-9,13-14.
As our world becomes increasingly secularized, the Body of Christ united in faith must persevere...even though persecution may come, this Remnant Church shall prevail.
Jesus said to his Apostle's, "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."
Matthew, 10:16.
Fear Not...

No comments:

Post a Comment