Saturday, March 6, 2010

The triumph of my Immaculate Heart...

A very important message to Fr. Stefano Gobbi by the Mother of God...
"I have chosen you and I have prepared you for the triumph of my Immaculate Heart in the world, and behold, the years are coming when I will complete my plan.
It will be a cause of amazement to the angels of God themselves, a joy for the Saints in heaven; a great consolation and a great comfort to all the just on earth; mercy and salvation for the large number of my strayed children; the severe and ultimate condemnation of Satan and of his many followers.
At the very moment when Satan will be enthroned as master of the world and will feel that he is now a secure conqueror, I myself will snatch his prey from his hands; as if by magic, he will find himself empty-handed, and finally the victory will be uniquely that of my Son and myself: this will be the triumph of my Immaculate Heart in the world."

--Inner-locution to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, 19 December 1973
Our Lady Speaks to Her Beloved Priests
Marian Movement of Priests, 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment