Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A call from heaven...

"As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the sign left by my Son. Each day, recite the prayers of the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests."
--The third message of Our Lady of Akita (Japan), on October 13, 1973, the actual anniversary of the final visions and miracle of Fatima.

December 8, 1980
"Beloved sons, I gather you all today under my Immaculate mantle. It is the shield with which I cover you, to shelter you from every attack in the great battle to which I call you. You must gird yourselves once again with this powerful shield, which I give you for your defense and your salvation.
How numerous today are the snares of my Adversary, who appears to be reaching the peak of his great offensive! The whole of humanity is defiled with this invisible venom, and now needs to be healed by the merciful love of Jesus. He will manifest himself to you in an extraordinary manner, through the intervention of your Immaculate Mother.
The weapon, which I give you to fight with, is the chain which joins you to my Heart: the holy rosary...recite it often.
The standard, under which I rally you, is that of Jesus Crucified, which must be displayed by you because, even for your perverse generation, there is no other salvation but in the Cross of Jesus.
With the rosary in one hand and the standard of the Crucified in the other, fight as of now the decisive phase of the battle.
This maternal intervention of mine is also being powerfully implored through the confident prayer of the first of my beloved sons, the Pope, who has called upon the mercy of God on your behalf.
This powerful cry of his has penetrated heaven and has moved my motherly heart to hasten the time of victory.
For this I now gather you into my cohort and I give you the shield, the weapon and the standard for the battle. I strengthen you all and I bless you."
--Our Lady Speaks to Her Beloved Priests (1987, pp. 307-08).

These messages from the Queen of Heaven are not only for priests--Mary, the Mother of God continually exhorts all the faithful to pray the rosary for the salvation of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment