Friday, May 21, 2010

Look at my merciful eyes...

My Signs January 24, 1984

"Look at my merciful eyes which shed tears of sorrow and compassion. In so many parts of the world I give this sign, causing copious tears to stream from my eyes, even tears of blood.
To give a sign of my maternal presence, and to accord to your lives as secure support, and amid the tribulations you are living, to call you to joy and trust, in so many parts of the world I am still giving my maternal messages. They announce to you the certitude that I am following you and am with you. I live with you, I prepare everything for you, I lead you by the hand along the difficult road of this time of purification.
A fragrant sign of my maternal presence is to be found in the apparitions I am still making in many regions of the world. Yes, in these times I am appearing in Europe, in Asia, in Africa, in America, and in distant Oceana. The whole world is wrapped in my maternal mantle.
In the struggle, now conclusive, between me and my Adversary, my extraordinary presence tells you that my victory has already begun..."
--Our Lady Speaks to Her Beloved Priests (1987, p.415).

No comments:

Post a Comment