Friday, October 1, 2010

My soul is pierced...



"It must be his angel..."
--Acts, 12:15

Reflection: God assigns an angel to watch over us at every moment of our lives. Each unborn child has a Guardian Angel, too.
If God cares enough about each unborn child to create that child and then assign him or her an Angel, then certainly He expects us also to exercise some care and vigilance to speak up for and protect the lives of those children.
Prayer: Send Your Angels, O Lord, to assist all who are tempted to abort, and to all who work to persuade them to choose life.
--Pro-Life Reflections for Every Day (2009)p.144; Fr. Frank Pavone, Priests for Life.

September 15, 1994 [Saskatchewan, Canada]

"My soul is pierced by many souls who are being lost and each day going to hell. Help me to save them. Help me with prayer, with suffering, with your love, with your faithfulness."
"My soul is pierced in seeing into what a dire situation this great country, in which you find yourself, has fallen. It has again become pagan, a victim of materialism and of the mad search for pleasure. The Law of God is more and more violated, and the gift of life is being daily attacked through the innumerable abortions which are being carried out."
"Cry out with a resolute voice, to tell them of my immense sorrow. Announce, without fear, that the great chastisement has already begun and that, to be saved, you must enter as quickly as possible into the safe refuge of my Immaculate Heart. Here you will be consoled by me, and you yourselves will give comfort to my soul which, especially in these times, is again being pierced by an immense sorrow."
--To The Priests--Our Lady's Beloved Sons (2009). Interior locutions to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, MMP (1973-97); #527, p.827

No comments:

Post a Comment