Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Your Refuge...

San Leonardo (Sardinia, Italy); June 11, 1994

"I open the door of my motherly Heart in order to have enter there all my children, exposed to many dangers, stricken by many sorrows, wearied by many battles, wounded by many defeats. In these difficult and painful years, I open, especially to my young people, the refuge of my Immaculate Heart. My motherly Heart thus becomes for you your secure refuge.
---It is your refuge, in which you take shelter from the grave and threatening dangers which surround you. The pagan society in which you live--a society which has denied its God, in order to build the idols of pleasure and money, of pride and egoism, of amusement and impurity--constitutes for you a grave danger of betraying your baptism and of violating the obligations which you have assumed before God and the Church.
In my Immaculate Heart you will be formed to the perfect glory of the Lord, through your promise of a life offered to Him, in the fulfillment of the Divine Will and in the observance of His Law.

My Immaculate Heart is your refuge. It is given to you precisely for these times of yours. Enter in, my dearly beloved children, and thus you will journey along the road which brings you to the God of salvation and peace.
My Immaculate Heart is your refuge, in which I gather you together, as in a new spiritual cenacle, to obtain for you the gift of the Holy Spirit, who would transform you into apostles of the second evangelization.
I am with you and am lighting up for you the way along which you must go. Today I look upon you with motherly tenderness, and, with all those who are dear to you, I bless you and encourage you to walk along the way of holiness and love, of purity and joy,"--To The Priests-Our Lady's Beloved Sons, MMP [2009]; Interior locutions to Fr. Stefano Gobbi, MMP [1973-97]. #522, pp.817-18.

Sub Tuum Praesidium [We Turn to you for Protection]
We turn to you for protection, holy Mother of God.
Listen to our prayers, and help us in our needs.
Save us from every danger, glorious and blessed Virgin Mary...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment